BGP Punters Club T&C’s
By paying into the BGP punters club, you understand and accept that:
- The syndicate will be run seriously but is ultimately for fun and does not constitute a financial arrangement, investment nor investment advice,
- This is gambling and there is a risk that the syndicate may not generate a return,
- BGP and selected tipsters have final say of where the money will be invested,
- The intention is to generate every participant a return but should the syndicate break even or be left with less than break even, BGP may choose to run a punters club at a future race date,
- The accuracy of your refund details are your responsibility and you understand any mistake may lead to non payment. However BGP will always look to resolve any mistake with the individual,
- Boys Get Paid have total discretion and decision of what bookmaker takes the bet should the bet not be taken on course,
- IF the punters club triples the original investment, a $5,000 take out will be actioned to allow for a trip for the selectors. I.e. The starting pool is $100,000 and is turned into $300,000, $5,000 will be withheld and $295,000 returned,
- IF BGP are required to add to or edit these T&C’s, we will communicate this with the current entrants.
- Entry into the BGP Punters Club is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions by you. All details and instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
- By participating in the BGP Punters Club, entrant’s consent to the use of their name and details for any promotional purposes carried out by the BGP.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions, without prior notice and at its discretion or to extend, postpone or discontinue the BGP Punters Club.
- BGP adheres to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Entrant’s in the BGP Punters Club agree that BGP may collect and retain their personal information in order to conduct the BGP Punters Club and for future promotions carried out by BGP and its associated companies. Entrant’s have the right to request access to their personal information held by or on behalf of BGP, and to update or remove any such information. All such requests should be directed to BGP in writing at the address set out here – email@example.com
You must be over 18 to enter the BGP Punters Club.
Please do not put in amounts of money that are outside of the nature of this Punters Club’s intention – fun. This is your responsibility.